Acadiana, if you are interested in working with the film industry here is how you can register in the LEI Database:
You can also sign up Music Resources!
This is a great one-stop-shop for industry professionals to find the entertainment resources they need in Lafayette and Acadiana. And all information in the LEI Reel Scout database will automatically show up in the Louisiana Entertainment database!
Latest In Lafayette
- Jambalaya, the Musical is Headed to the Stage!
- New Musical “Jambalaya” to Preview in Lafayette
- Free creative program for teens this fall at AOC
- Louisiana Production Hotline – August
- Made in Lafayette: “A Sort of Homecoming” Now Available Digitally and On Demand
- The Entertainment Industry Needs Your VOICE
Did you know Louisiana offers a Sound Recording Tax Credit?
The Sound Recording Investor Tax Credit provides an 18% tax credit for sound recording projects made in the State of Louisiana. The program incentivizes sound recording, defined as a recording of music, poetry or spoken-word performance made in Louisiana and produced in Louisiana in whole or in part.
$5,000 minimum expenditure requirement for Louisiana residents
$15,000 minimum expenditure requirement of out-of-town musicians recording in Louisiana